Grays KN10 Probow Xtreme Micro Composite Hockey Stick (2019/20)
- Brand: Grays
- Code: GRAYS-HS-KN10-20
- Maximum power and speed ratings for the ultimate in performance.
- Geocentric Core Technology with Tri-Tec carbon weave and Graphene reinforcement.
- Probow Xtreme is our the revolutionary shape yet with a low bow and contoured face, combined with a reshaped LBZ for backhand hits.
- The Kinetic Core technology in the KN range allows a better balanced precision stick to be produced. Effective redistribution of weight maximise the balance and speed.
- Slim blade thickness
- Single Powergroove backshape construction
- Concave Face
- Bow: Probow Xtreme - 24.75mm bow @ 200mm
- Headshape: Micro 50°
- Heel Protection: DHP - Durazone Heel Protection. An advanced formulation of abrasion resistant materials which dramatically reduces heel wear.
- Playing Face: PFA - Pro Feel Area. Combined with aramid, the vibration dampening foam used in Kinetic Core Technology softens the first touch, while the external playing surface is both textured and coated in a high grip silicone.
- Backhand Zone: PEP - Pro Edge Protection. An advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials and resin formulation, to help improve the longevity of the backhand edge.
- Handle: PDH - Pro Dampening Handle. A lightweight, high performance foam surrounds the handle to efficiently dissipate shockwaves.
- Carbon Technology: TRITEC. This unique carbon reinforcement provides multi angular strength, giving unrivalled structural stability to the stick and is available in a number of exclusive formats.