Grays KN5 Dynabow Micro Composite Hockey Stick (2019/20)
- Brand: Grays
- Code: GRAYS-HS-KN5-20
- Experience the control and speed of KN - now in 5000 composition.
- Geocentric Core Technology with Tri-Tec carbon weave and Graphene reinforcement.
- Dynabow blade profile is ideal for stick handling and now combined with Micro head for improved 3D skill execution.
- The Kinetic Core technology in the KN range allows a better balanced precision stick to be produced. Effective redistribution of weight maximise the balance and speed.
- Slim Blade Thickness
- Classic Curved backshape construction
- Flat Faceshape
- Bow: Dynabow - 24.75mm @ 250mm
- Headshape: Micro 50°
- Heel Protection: CHP - Carbon Heel Protection. Mid-Level heel protection featuring carbon and aramid.
- Playing Face: IFA - Improved Feel Area. A special combination of shock absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens the first touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball.
- Backhand Zone: CEP - Carbon Edge Protection. Mid level edge protection featuring carbon and aramid.
- Handle: PDH - Pro Dampening Handle. A lightweight, high performance foam surrounds the handle to efficiently dissipate shockwaves.
- Carbon Technology: Twill. High module carbon is woven to create an interlinking structure which reinforces mechanical integrity and increases power transfer.