Out of Stock
GM Siren DXM 606 Cricket Bat 2021
- Brand: Gunn & Moore
- Code: GM-BTJ-SIREN-606
- Superior Seasoned unbleached Grade 3 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edges
- Fitted with top quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR A DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT.
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm.
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE.
- SUBSTANTIAL EDGES THE LENGTH OF THE BLADE.
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE.
- PRONOUNCED STRIKING SPINE PROFILE.
- CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR IMPROVED PICK-UP.
- LOW SWELL POSITION FOR ALLROUND POWER PLAY.
- MAX SWELL DEPTH - 63mm.
- MAX EDGE WIDTH - 35mm.
- VOLUME OF BLADE IN CM3 - 2255 CM3
- Made In England From Prime English Willow
- “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house - we always recommend further knocking in around the edges and toe before use
- Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade
- Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability
- DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling
- Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat
- Reduces toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- Further barrier to damp